Donations are tax deductible
We are a registered 501(c)(3). Our Federal Tax ID Number 83-3114852
To minimize our costs in processing credit card transactions, we are currently only accepting cash, check, ETF, and planned giving donations. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we hope you appreciate that more of your donation will go directly to programming and not spent on unnecessary overhead.
Please make your check out to We All Need Food and Water and mail your check to 5901 Birchwood Street, Shoreview MN 55126.
We are organized exclusively for educational and charitable purposes as well as to prevent cruelty (i.e. hunger, starvation, thirst) as specified in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The purpose of this corporation is to:
- conduct environmental education, informational activities, and also increase public awareness on issues related to protecting our planet’s food and drinking water supplies
- educate about how agriculture, and the way we transport food from the fields to our plates, is simultaneously a cause, a victim, and a potential solution to climate change.
- protect pollinators, especially as they are connected to crop pollination
- conserve and protect water resources, especially drinking water sources
- foster and protect soils that can also sequester carbon
- combat and prevent climate change, degradation of surface waters (i.e. lakes and rivers), groundwater, habitat (i.e. native vegetation), and soils that sustain our food and water; and
- promote growing food sustainably (i.e. reducing carbon footprint, chemical and water use while protecting soils, and teaching gardening skills)
- increase access to healthy food and clean water for all people
Your donations will go a long way in this course.
Thank you for your consideration!
Call or text us at: 651.485.5171
Email us: email@example.com
Message us on Facebook: @WeAllNeedFoodandWater